Collection of your Personal Information
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
Prophet may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- – Age (for verification of eligibility of purchase)
Use of your Personal Information
Prophet collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the products or services you have requested.
Prophet may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Prophet and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Tracking User Behavior
Automatically Collected Information
Security of your Personal Information
Prophet secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Prophet uses the following methods for this purpose:
- – SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen
Prophet does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you are not legally able to use this website or purchase any products from it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Disconnecting your Blizz Account from Third Party Websites
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Prophet, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button.